Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
PB fit is good stuff for sure. Nice to add to oatmeal with a spoonful of jelly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I like adding it to my trash can and just using peanut butter in a slightly smaller amount

watchoutitsabear
Sep 8, 2011

Listen man if you add regular peanut butter to your smoothie it gunks up all over the blade and the side of the blender and it doesn't mix in properly. And if you want to make your healthy nutritious life elixir of a smoothie with maybe some blue bell vanilla ice cream instead of yogurt then it's nice to cut down on the fat. The powdered PB makes it taste better AND marginally healthier!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I tried powdered PB a few years ago and did not like it. I think it tasted... chemically?

I could see it working great for smoothies though.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

I use it as seasoning for cooking and/or to thicken sauces, is really good like that on meats.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

watchoutitsabear posted:

Listen man if you add regular peanut butter to your smoothie it gunks up all over the blade and the side of the blender and it doesn't mix in properly. And if you want to make your healthy nutritious life elixir of a smoothie with maybe some blue bell vanilla ice cream instead of yogurt then it's nice to cut down on the fat. The powdered PB makes it taste better AND marginally healthier!

i use the kirkland peanut butter right into my smoothies with a costco purchased ninja bullet blender and it mixes just fine
(just realized my smoothies are 100% costco - frozen fruit, whey, PB, banana, costco spinach)

mark me down as another one who tried the powered stuff and just didn't like it

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Look, the Mona Lisa's not a better painting, it's merely a more famous one, and it was made more famous because it was stolen. And this was stolen, so...

Captain Beans posted:

i use the kirkland peanut butter right into my smoothies with a costco purchased ninja bullet blender and it mixes just fine
(just realized my smoothies are 100% costco - frozen fruit, whey, PB, banana, costco spinach)

Wait you can just add the thing directly instead of the fake thing

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Captain Beans posted:

Those big bags of Wawona frozen fruit are worth the Costco membership alone.

Also, we do basically the same smoothie. Use avocado instead of PB sometime - it's super creamy and awesome.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
PBFit is in plastic bags now instead of the canister at my location

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Zero VGS posted:

Elite dumbasses. Metal, heavy, pay a premium for clout but everyone thinks you're a tool when you try to show it off, it's the CyberTruck of credit cards.

the platinum is a good card, you can easily make more than the fee back in rewards

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

I did the math on the PB fit's grams of protein/$, and it's on par with the cheapest whey stuff you can find with no concern for taste. (~31.62 G/$) So I'll give it a shot for that reason alone. It's pretty good at the g's of protein/calorie ratio too at .13, which is pretty normal for protein powder. The best ratio I've seen is .17 for nasty rear end protein powder with no flavor at all. Costco's greek yogurt is only a little better at .18, but it's protein/$ is worse at ~24 G/$

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

The PBFit is also excellent for adding to homemade granola.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

I just used it to increase the flavour (and calorie count!) of breakfasts for bikepacking, PB Fit is where it's at :hai: