Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Opopanax posted:

I'd love a "only show cards that are in decks" option

I wouldn't mind filtering by

- In current decks
- # times played this season
- # times upgraded
- Win %

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

:siren:Caught Cubs Posting:siren:
I have played less than 10 games today. Bar with no name has shown up in 4 of them. But location batching is definitely not a thing.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Devo posted:

I have played less than 10 games today. Bar with no name has shown up in 4 of them. But location batching is definitely not a thing.

I had Dream Dimension in something like 4 or 5 games in a row. Just what the Christ.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

I'm convinced this game is biased to match certain mirror decks because I almost never see Annihilus decks unless I'm playing one.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

12 in a row

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
Ah yes Annihilus mirror, the most cutting edge way to play "I'll show you mine if you show me yours"

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ota is up. Welcome back, WWBN

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

ijyt posted:

I'm convinced this game is biased to match certain mirror decks because I almost never see Annihilus decks unless I'm playing one.

To be fair, Superflow was the featured location yesterday and that's a prime Annihilus/Junk deck location.

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

:siren:Caught Cubs Posting:siren:
It's been quite a few months since my bounce deck heyday and wow Werewolf is hard to play at a high level

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Devo posted:

It's been quite a few months since my bounce deck heyday and wow Werewolf is hard to play at a high level

I'm having a blast with Nico, Grandmaster, Ironheart, Wolfsbane, Sage, Surfer, and Ravonna.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Devo posted:

Yeah I just tried an auto WWBN deck starring Cloak + Dagger and utterly humiliated myself

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

He works well in a Loki deck because you already have a lot of low cost cards there, and then Loki gives you even lower cost stuff

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

I've decided OTA balancing sucks rear end. Let the season wrap up and then make balance changes. They'll have more data and I'm tired of finally finding a groove with a deck just for some dev to hit a button. God I miss print-only card games.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Counterpoint: OTAs and regular balance patches are some of the best things about Marvel Snap. They prevent the stale "solved" metas that permeate other card games, where everything winnows down to a handful of competitive lists, and they allow Second Dinner to respond rapidly to essential balance issues (gently caress off forever Leech!)

And even when they do make big changes that totally upend the status quo, there are usually several safe decks to play that remain plenty viable regardless. Loki, Destoey, Shuri, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

Skippy McPants posted:

(gently caress off forever Leech!)