Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

IGgy IGsen posted:

E: actually this makes it look like we were constantly jacking off if anyone's got any better ideas let me know and I can try.

E2: actually we were constantly jacking off.

code:
[img]https://fi.somethingawful.com/images/gangtags/enclosedpoolarea.gif[/img]
post below. :)

as a heads up, limit of 2-3 gangtags per person depending on height/size restrictions. if you have more than 2-3, i may replace one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
if someone wants to come up with a second non-jack off design quickly, i can get it uploaded too. limit to one more option.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
Not for me personally because I don't like gang tags even though this one is funny, but I got a message from Skeezy the IK of this forum he would like it (he is currently in Cuba with no access to internet for holiday) so if you could hook him up that would be great. Thanks!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

Not for me personally because I don't like gang tags even though this one is funny, but I got a message from Skeezy the IK of this forum he would like it (he is currently in Cuba with no access to internet for holiday) so if you could hook him up that would be great. Thanks!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I made it so I have to take it. Branded by the mark of the masturbator.

By the way, the gangtag isn't just referencing the jacking off to wrestlers megathread but also this one.
But I bet you all already knew this.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

IGgy IGsen posted:

I made it so I have to take it. Branded by the mark of the masturbator.

By the way, the gangtag isn't just referencing the jacking off to wrestlers megathread but also this one.
But I bet you all already knew this.

that is a good thread

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I want one thank you

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

rip fun wrestling forum, gangtag me so it may live forevermore

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

Nice I’ll take one

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

yes please

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

ya sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
as an update, some threads are being moved. i will do that tomorrow :)