Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Jim reports on historical events:

LOL! The President's motorcade was driving through Dealey Plaza... and his WHOLE HEAD exploded!! LOL!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

We should all aspire to be Jims one day

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

jim sounds like that neighbor who always drops by when you’re busy wanting to talk about banal things because they got nothing else going on

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I read Jim in Brian Fellow's voice

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

I read Jim in Brian Fellow's voice

I'm thinking more Brian Blessed, but whatever works for you.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
TABLE SCRAPS SANDY'S ALIVE?!
Jim owns, I might be a grouchy miserable bastard but even I can see a positive shitposter a mile off.

_____!
May 2, 2004

"Every morning I open palm slam a post into the Nextdoor app. It's the Avocado of Riddick and I dice my avocado alongside Jim Diesel."

Jim's writing style just gives me those vibes. Never stop posting, Jim.

_____! fucked around with this message at 16:48 on May 15, 2024

Luxrage
Jan 2, 2017

I have no idea what I'm doing!

I replied to Jim's daily trailcam showing a cat so he'd know his posts are appreciated, and got a reply from someone else:

Which is nothing out of the ordinary until I saw I had a private message as well:

Thanks for the story :allears:

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
This is too wholesome and fragile and I'm scared of goons touching the poop

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Luxrage posted:

Thanks for the story :allears:

Wait, so was her daughter also a cat with rare patterning? I got sorta confused by that story like two sentences in.

I think her daughters dog spoke french and flies planes. So like Snoopy???

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Womp womp. Oh sure, I'll sign this contract from a door-to-door salesman.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Lol who tf talks to door to door salesmen, let alone sign something.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

TotalLossBrain posted:

Lol who tf talks to door to door salesmen, let alone sign something.

Goons and their parents

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

TotalLossBrain posted:

Lol who tf talks to door to door salesmen

i do. i say "don't be bringing a goddamn commercial to my front door. get lost"

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
The last time I talked to a door to door salesman it was that Vault-Tec guy and it did not go over well

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Soul Dentist posted:

This is too wholesome and fragile and I'm scared of goons touching the poop

I want to be enthusiastic but I don't want anyone to think I'm gonna touch the poop and I don't want anyone else to touch the poop

But I also think Jim should be put in charge of the forums, right now, no notes

Teriyaki Hairpiece fucked around with this message at 16:12 on May 16, 2024

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Table Scrap Sandy and Petroglyph are great cat names

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

TK8325 posted:

Table Scrap Sandy and Petroglyph are great cat names

they really are amazing. i might crosspost these to the yospos cat thread when i find the time, if nobody beats me to it

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Petroglyph's markings include a ptero-glyph.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
My town has a real go getter running the parks department who is apparently really good at getting grants, so there's always a ton of improvement projects going on in all the parks, playground upgrades for accessabiity, creating greenways between parks, adding bathrooms, etc.

They announce these things on Facebook and Nextdoor and WITHOUT FAIL the comments will be just an absolute avalanche of complaints about potholes.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Are you in Pawnee, IN?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Are you in Pawnee, IN?

Ron would be out there fixing them if so