Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Look, I didn't send it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
AND HE JUST PMD ME AGAIN

WHY

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

merk posted:

Look, I didn't send it.

Yeah, but you did the same thing you did in another game you got poo poo for. You went public with a thing that should have been sent to the mod and resolved quietly.
Ilmucche is clearly in the wrong for the initial play, but your followup is poo poo too.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Are pms not normally a thing in games? My bad, sorry!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

ilmucche posted:

Are pms not normally a thing in games? My bad, sorry!

Lmao

Yeah it’s like the only real rule

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Goddamnit

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
I think its time to make like grandma and take this game to pasture. It bought the farm...

Everybody loses! Especially Ilmucche for out of game communications with other players, and kind of Merk for taking it to thread for some reason (as scum).

Scum are Merk, Taste, and Sandwolf. I gave them a google doc to play with here are the contents!

Everyone is a VT - GM pilot. I really hoped that the election and cop mini-game would provoke more discussion and make day 1 and 2 a little more interesting, but most people treated it like a distraction which is fine.

Scum could only make 2 night kills every 3 nights, to give town 3 chances to execute them.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

sorry humalong, I had you wrong.

I definitely didn't like Sandwolf and my merk paranoia was correct at least

Sorry about the game Toalpaz, please mod again!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Thanks for the game. Sorry no one posted.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
hearty fuckin lmao

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

This is why you listen to me, morons.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

*puts on sunglasses*

Another flawless scum game from Sandypants

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
sorry your game fell apart, not sorry that I was right to be suspicious of merk from the word go

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

*puts on sunglasses*

Another flawless scum game from Sandypants

You never answered my question about why you were being so soft defensive of Humalong but I guess now I know why

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
Thanks for game, toal!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
ilmucche, for future reference here are the standard mafia rules that you can and should assume to be in effect in all SA games unless that game's mod specifically says otherwise. Rule #2 may be of particular interest. Even as a joke, please don't ever contact or talk to people about ongoing games outside of thread unless you specifically have the game-based ability to talk to them outside of the thread already! Even the most innocuous thing can influence reactions and reads.

https://www.samafia.net/wiki/Standard_mafia_rules

merk, you know better than to handle this kind of situation that way after 255 games on Votefinder. C'mon. This isn't even the first time in recent memory either, like Grandi accurately pointed out.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Insandenza posted:

You never answered my question about why you were being so soft defensive of Humalong but I guess now I know why

because I love Hum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I take full responsibility for setting this off, but I have covid-related work that can be really demanding at drop of a hat

Peace thread is mindless shitposting when I take a breather

Apologies to toal and scummates