Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
good morning fam i'm getting married to my neighbors dog today the ceremony involves removing my fence and then putting new posts in and realigning my fence so we can use the gate to let her over. gonna be real fun cuz there's an air quality alert too lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

bagmonkey posted:

good morning fam i'm getting married to my neighbors dog today the ceremony involves removing my fence and then putting new posts in and realigning my fence so we can use the gate to let her over. gonna be real fun cuz there's an air quality alert too lol

can we please see a picture of the new mrs bagmo

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

bagmonkey posted:

Congratulations! Also, condolences on your air quality.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

redshirt posted:

Congratulations! Also, condolences on your air quality.

Congratulations on your Air Bud

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Escape From Noise posted:

Congratulations on your Air Bud

I am confident in stating I can beat ANY dog one on one at basketball.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

redshirt posted:

I am confident in stating I can beat ANY dog one on one at basketball.

Looks like we know what the entertainment will be at this year’s GBS cookout

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Looks like we know what the entertainment will be at this year’s GBS cookout

redshirt getting dunked on by dogs wasn’t on the calendar, but I think we can move some stuff around for it

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

oh i am buying an extra special camp chair with cup holders especially for this

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*80's training montage, basketball version

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

redshirt posted:

*80's training montage, basketball version

Set to Roundball Rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pnl1ulaG5k

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Headband on, tight shorts and knee high socks rocking....

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFOvldn_IRw

Kenny Mayne would have 100% covered the sack races for ESPN back in the day

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Additional shenanigans: Back in the day, Kenny Mayne had a segment every week on Sunday NFL Countdown and it was always great, particularly if it involved Vikings DE Jared “Culinary Academy” Allen

https://vimeo.com/155844603

https://vimeo.com/155847671

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

fartknocker posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFOvldn_IRw

Kenny Mayne would have 100% covered the sack races for ESPN back in the day

goddam i gotta watch this movie again soon

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

she has the injured leg tucked under herself instead of dragging behind her which feels like a good sign, she drank lots of cream and water and has access to seeds and other food and Sybill keeps cleaning her off nicely

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

SIDS Vicious posted:

she has the injured leg tucked under herself instead of dragging behind her which feels like a good sign, she drank lots of cream and water and has access to seeds and other food and Sybill keeps cleaning her off nicely

Good job Sybill :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

SIDS Vicious posted:

:3:

does the chipmunk have a name and if not can we name it