Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

TwoPair posted:

I think Miles Morales has a clean record! He even got through Secret Wars fine and that's something not a lot of folks pulled off!

I'm pretty sure he's "dead" or has been turned into a vampire for Blood Hunt and that would technically count as dying.

Squirrel Girl hasn't ever canonically died as far as I can remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Codependent Poster posted:

I'm pretty sure he's "dead" or has been turned into a vampire for Blood Hunt and that would technically count as dying.

Squirrel Girl hasn't ever canonically died as far as I can remember.

Course not. No way the most powerful person in the entire marvel universe could ever die

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Are we talking ‘died’ or died? Everyone in OG Secret Wars died, the Outback era X-Men all died before going there, everyone not on Reed’s life boat died in nu Secret Wars*…hell, the real trick is finding someone who hasn’t died yet.

* The Silver Surfer and Loki both managed to somehow escape it I think but Loki had already died a couple of times by then anyway. Dunno about the Surfer though, has he ever snuffed it?

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I'm not sure I would count a person dying in Secret Wars as a death. Then literally every person in all universes except Doom, Strange, Molecule Man, Loki, Silver Surfer, and the people on the two time rafts have died. That includes all civilians, side characters, etc. Anything that's either large scale or a consequence of the story and immediately reversed like it didn't happen in the first place shouldn't count to me.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Has Uatu ever died at some point

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

FlamingLiberal posted:

Has Uatu ever died at some point

He was murdered by Nick Fury. (Nick Fury then stole his eye and became a new Watcher and then Uatu came back to life by being fused with NIck Fury and then made Nick Fury his gofer or something.)

ImpAtom fucked around with this message at 23:26 on May 18, 2024

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Fury sr literally handed Jr the torch for the name in a one shot last year I think it was, and exited the multiverse never to return for real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peyote Panda
Mar 10, 2019

site posted:

Fury sr literally handed Jr the torch for the name in a one shot last year I think it was, and exited the multiverse never to return for real
One of my favorite comics deaths was the time Nick Fury was killed for REALS NO TAKEBACKS in the mid-90s and the author tried to sell the point by having various superheroes at the funeral condescendingly pity Nick's obviously-deluded friends for thinking it was a trick and Nick would be back soon.