Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.
Fwiw they added a new TB mission to all Team Affinity and I believe boosted some XP gains from it. A little bit quicker this weekend than last

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

God drat the new program sure is nice. Can't help but feel like it's too little too late though.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.
It's a bit insulting at this point, though I guess better late than never. I did get ultra hosed because the packs in your inventory do not say No Sell, and neither do the cards when you choose them. It only tells you after the choice. I didn't even know there was a program, I just played one game and had like 14 packs drop on me and was mass opening them and took a 24k sell card twice instead of one and one and lost out.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
The program is cool, but further emphasizes how hosed the season switch will be.

Going from a full inventory to CORE only is going to suck. My Dodgers theme team just got competitive, god drat it.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Finished TA3, then took the pile of money I've made the last few days packing to buy any S1 card on market below 6k that I didn't have (feels like the big deflation push is over), and got Season 1 packs 1 and 2, about 22 away from the last one if I'll bother. I might just sell some of my 60k+ value cards I'll never play with and hold on until next season. I won't use Satchel anyway