Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

So, this game and the linked discord seem pretty dead, but it looked fun when scrolling the playstore so I'm giving this a shot.

Man, does finding a Wisp pet suddenly make everything easier!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Venture
Sep 26, 2011
I am a Knight of Inferno but searching up goonsquad shows zero results. Sure would love an invite if people still play this game. Name is Spricket

Dr. Venture fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Jul 15, 2021

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I also picked this game up on a whim.

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

So, the bad news is that I think the goon guild is pretty dead. The good news is the game is pretty fun, but you definitely need to be in a kingdom that is regularly doing the "Raid" things - so I recommend joining and leaving random pub ones until you find one that has low enough level requirements and isn't terrible. Alternatively pick one with a hilarious name, but the "Kingdom Raid" bosses are a super easy way to level up fast, even if you can only tap them a little at first.

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
just picked this up

is anyone still playing and has a good kingdom to join?

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
I still play but haven’t been in the/any goon guild for ages

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
cool I joined a random kingdom

I’m Cry Havoc if anyone wants to add as friends

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
I was following a detailed (but very messy) Reddit guide for playing melee classes in Orna. If there’s interest I’m happy to dig it out and rework it into something legible for new players.

Erev
Jun 9, 2013
Picked this up again. When did they add the party mechanics? Or have they been there and I'm just blind?

Level 153, working on the orns for a better class once again.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

My brother's been playing since the goon guild and I want to say that it was right after the guild died out they added in the party mechanics.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Decided to download this as something to enjoy on my walks. Anyone still play?

e: I accidentally took control of the goon guild somehow.

super sweet best pal fucked around with this message at 09:19 on Sep 11, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soysaucebeast
Mar 4, 2008

I just picked this up because my friend plays and was looking for people to party with. If the goon guild is still a thing, I'll join when I level but, but I am currently level 3 so it'll be a minute.