Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
awww Joey P really does feel bad for assaulting Gregg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Kaili evolving from vapid entertainment reporter to softball apology tour interview host is perfect. She absolutely nails the sympathetic "awww" faces too.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Lol I can't get the site to work

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

MacheteZombie posted:

Lol I can't get the site to work

And with a new Despicable Me on the way… the Minions are taking over again.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
lmao if the Amato Group actually turns out to be a legitimate operation whose owner was just starting to lose his mind

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

maybe matt knewman knew something about the amatos plans to grab his familys land

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Why did the China Connection hackers put up such a "BS " video on The Hei Newotork?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
this show just does not stop giving lol

u_s_eh
Feb 19, 2005

I AM ALL I AM NONE

Crescent Wrench posted:

Kaili evolving from vapid entertainment reporter to softball apology tour interview host is perfect. She absolutely nails the sympathetic "awww" faces too.

She’s in love with Joey. Who wouldn’t be?

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Crescent Wrench posted:

Love that even she isn’t able to keep her interviewer face straight when the HEI Points are mentioned.

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

where will tim go next??

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Maybe Gregg can keep things running with the compensation from his pain and suffering

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Maybe Gregg can keep things running with the compensation from his pain and suffering

He should buy the ranch

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
I like how Gregg ends up with money in the most random of ways: Popsecret contest, a dementia-addled old man funding his insane movie, a settlement from getting assaulted because the attacker didn't recognize that it was him dressed like a wizard, etc.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

nikosoft posted:

I like how Gregg ends up with money in the most random of ways: Popsecret contest, a dementia-addled old man funding his insane movie, a settlement from getting assaulted because the attacker didn't recognize that it was him dressed like a wizard, etc.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
Sooooo Amato Group is going to be headed by their former director of Ballroom Ops and changing their name to AG Grand Ballroom Events.. and the members of Sweet who did "Ballroom Blitz" were judges at AmatoCon :golfclap:

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

really hope this means the Baboon/Pep Shop Boys movie gets made, I still think Deck of Cards was probably the single funniest thing in this series

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
I think the plan was to make baboon last year, but the strike meant they couldn't do it. But I agree, Deck of Cards, Mister America and The Trial have a different flavor of fun, in a way the regular show can't quite be.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Chairman Capone posted:

Love that even she isn’t able to keep her interviewer face straight when the HEI Points are mentioned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

After such a weird season everything is being reset to things that are extremely normal, and it's very funny. Like wearing the last two years, everything has a clean explanation.