Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Why would you buy a store that is going out of business?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:
The same reason WWE bought WCW, for the clout.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Halfpenny is fit and is starting at 15 for the Crusaders.

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

edogawa rando posted:

Halfpenny is fit and is starting at 15 for the Crusaders.

And an absolute shocker of a first kick.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:
Stuart Hogg was in court today for harassing his estranged wife on multiple occasions. What a dickhead.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Vaders Jester posted:

Stuart Hogg was in court today for harassing his estranged wife on multiple occasions. What a dickhead.

I hate it when players I like turn out to be absolute arseholes

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
I’ve had Hogg down as a dickhead since he nearly took Dan Biggar’s head off with a shoulder

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Julio Cruz posted:

I’ve had Hogg down as a dickhead since he nearly took Dan Biggar’s head off with a shoulder

Given how many posters here think Biggar’s a cock too I would have thought that counted in his favour

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Gloucester obviously deciding that resting players for the Challenge Cup final vs Sharks in two weeks time is more important than trying to save face in the prem.

14 tries :smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

The Highlanders finally ended a 19-match losing streak to NZ opposition that stretched back to 2021 last night, defeating the Crusaders.

The Crusaders looked better than they have in quite some time, but they're also a team that looks very short on confidence, with a lot of basic errors that you just wouldn't expect from a lot of players of their calibre. Lots of forced passes and consequent knock-ons, passes to the tryline, things of that nature. The proverbial coach-killers, basically.

The Blues are looking very ominous as title contenders, having beaten the Hurricanes who had been competition front-runners, not only taking the win to avenge a prior away loss, but also top spot on the ladder.