Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug

Ozyn Killik | Wounds: 0/13 Strain: 0/13

"NGH! Guh, why, yeah, you get 'em guys I'll be right there"

Ozyn manages to avoid falling over, mostly by throwing himself towards the skywalk wall and leaning there until his legs stop spasming.

Taking cover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
Since one guy was staggered and the other was outright destroyed, we'll call combat over. Lightsabers is brutal.
Destiny Points: 3 Light, 2 Dark

Unsurprisingly, a pair of palace guards, elite as they may be, are no match for a trio of Jedi. In a flash of deft bladework, the two men collapse to the ground, unable to continue fighting. Itahn quickly alerts his two comrades to an approaching patrol, and the other two move the bodies so they won't be spotted. Hunkering down out of sight behind a large display holding some sort of ancient armor, the three watch as another pair of guards make their rounds through the secure wing. It could be possible to time their movements to the guard's as they search through the wing, but it would require coordination and stealth.

Nearby, however, Ozyn spots a computer terminal that requires a code cylinder, which both guards are wearing on their belts. Given a few minutes, it's possible to use the terminal to search for the holocron, though without the knowledge of what it's stored as in the database, it may take some time. The final option is likely the simplest: the previous holocrons had been discovered through the usage of the force, and if the holocron is truly here, it's likely to be easily found by meditation. Again, with the guards around, timing it may be tricky.

Glancing around the display shows a variety of other artifacts stored within the secure wing. Most would be valuable, and knowing the sort of things that governor collects, may be useful to the rebellion or even the new foundling Jedi order. Shade's eyes are drawn to an incredibly elaborate sword made with a very dull metal that, were it not for the fact it was in a high ranking Imperial official's collection, could easily pass as some shoddy pig iron sword.

Both the Stealth check and Discipline check to find the holocron are of Average difficulty (2D), but the Computers check is Easy (1D). However, the computer check could draw guards if done incorrectly.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

Shade | Wounds 0/12 Strain 0/12

With the guards handily dispatched, Shade shoves her sabers back inside her coat and begins quickly calculating sight lines and getting the idea of the guard's route. Looking over to the other two, she says, "I'll poke around and see if the holocron's on display."

Melting into the shadows with preternatural finesse, Shade works her way from display to display as the guards idly continue their patrol route. This is much more in her wheelhouse than computers or doors or, worst of all worlds, actually talking to people. Much easier to mark high-value gets if they have a little extra time to loot on the way out. She's seen a few things that look promising, that sword from earlier included, but it's too soon to risk triggering an alarm. Better to save the snatch and grab for once the holocron is secure.

Stealth: 5eA+2eD 1 success, 2 advantage

Maybe spending the advantages on snagging something interesting, like the sword, along the way?

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

Shade carefully picks her way through the circular display room, glancing into the various display cases as she motions for Itahn and Ozyn to follow her lead. She notices immediately that each one of the cases is hardwired to an elaborate alarm system, and figures that any tampering is likely to alert the patrols to their arrival. It may be best to save any additional looting for after the holocron has been snatched. She does, however, spot something very interesting: several datachips that the display notes are from the era of the Old Republic, up until about two decades ago. It is noted they have been hidden from the Office of Imperial Promotion, Galactic Truth, and Fact Correction, and as such have not been subject to revisions or edits.

After making it to the far side of the room, she spots an open doorway that leads into what looks like a clean room; Shade waits for a guard to exit the room before slipping in behind him, stepping into a large, circular grey room with a singular display case on a pedestal in the center of the room. Inside, the holocron hovers, slowly spinning, and as the padawans approach, it quakes violently, turning towards them. The walls of the room are lined with various charts and displays, and the holocron's movements cause one of the charts to spike violently. Pausing at the pedestal, one of the screens showing diagnostics readings about the holocron catches Ozyn's eye.

While he can't make heads or tails of the science behind the screen, there is a brief mention of a group known as the Inquisitiorus, and mention that the artifact is scheduled to be detained by a being known as the Fifth Brother. A chill washes over Itahn, an unfamiliar feeling that he realizes is coming from the holocron itself. Without further hesitation, Itahn uses hus saber to cut open the glass on the display case and retrieve the holocron, tucking the cube away; as soon as it is in his hands, the cube gives off a feeling of warmth, comfort, and most of all, relief.

The secure wing is suddenly tinged red as an alarm begins to blare. Shade takes point again, glancing out into the other room; there's no sign of the patrols, so she quickly leads the trio back to the displays, smashing open the display case containing the sword to claim it as her own. She feels power and discomfort coming from the dull looking blade as she takes it in her hand, which the plaque attached to the case claims to be a cortosis blade that was used during the Jedi Purge here on Reles. Itahn carefully wraps the Old Republic data chips into a cloth and stores it in his bag, and after a moment of hesitation, Ozyn decides to take a chunk of ore studded with precious gems.

The trio find no resistance until they are halfway across the skybridge, when the door behind them slams shut, and the one leading to the museum hisses open. Standing in the doorway are three palace guards in crimson armor, lead by a blonde woman in ornate red and black armor who seems wholly unimpressed with her men.

She unholsters the heavy blaster pistol at her side, and addresses the padawans, her voice tinged with anger. "I don't know who you three think you are, but I'm confident you don't grasp just how deep in poo poo you are now. My name is Kaina Forrel, head of security. I served in the Clone Wars, and I'm not happy my men let themselves get social engineered by a trio of hobos who were looking for a score." She raises the blaster, taking aim for Ozyn. "So here's the deal. You're gonna come quietly with us to the garrison where Lieutenant Brandt is going to ask you some questions; he's muuuuch nicer than I am, but that's because he didn't have some alien rear end in a top hat jam a coat hanger in his pretty little security door and bust it. It's a win win for the both of us; you live, and I don't have to get blaster scores cleaned off of my nice little skywalk." The blaster whines as she turns a switch on it, her eyebrows going up.

"So what do you say?"

The sword deals Brawn + 3 damage, with two advantage to crit; spending a dark side force point drops the crit to one and boosts the damage by two, but will incur a conflict penalty.

Combat hasn't started yet, so y'all are welcome to talk to Kaina, or try to ambush her. If you attack, take a boost die for the surprise attack to determine initative.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug

Ozyn Killik | Wounds: 0/13 Strain: 0/13

Ozyn glances to Shade and Itahn, then looks at Forrell and shrugs.

"Guess the jig is up. You mind if I take one last toke?"

He gently removes the sulfur inhaler from his belt, moving slow and keeping his hands carefully away from the blasters.

"Now, I will say this, Miss Forrell: we're not technically homeless, I resent that remark. Also, it wasn't a coat hanger, it was some leftover metal from when I made this."

In one smooth motion, he spins the disguised lightsaber upright by the pommel ring and ignites it, then lunges forward in a streak of orange and red.

Initiative (Cool): 2eA+1eB 2 successes, 4 advantage

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Shade gives a quick laugh when the lady suggests they all surrender. She adds, "I'm not homeless, I'm a survivalist."

A step behind Ozyn as he charges, she snaps her lightsabers to life and hopes that the element of surprise will let them cut through to make their escape.

Cool: 1eA+1eP+1eB 2 successes, 2 advantage

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Itahn Vakir
W: 0/11
S: 2/14
C: 4

Itahn brings his senses in until all he perceives are the skybridge and the seven people inside it. He's suddenly aware of each tiny movement the guards make, their fields of vision, and their current states of mind. And he ignites his lightsaber and charges with the rest of his companions, knowing that the last the thing guards expect would be for the three "hobos" to draw lightsabers and rush straight at them.

cool: initiative: 1eP+3eA+1eB 1 success, 5 advantage

Committing a Force die to upgrade the difficulty of the first attack directed at him each turn

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

Kaina's eyebrows raise slightly when the trio ignite lightsabers. "Well, I'll be Kesselled. They've got glow sticks. This just got interesting." Putting her weight on her back foot, the woman pulls a folded weapon from her back, snapping it out into its full size as electricity crackles at one end. "Fire control, men! These Di'kuts are liable to hurt you before they cut their own fingers off with those things. Keep one alive; the lieutenant is going to want to hear about this."

Kaina has Adversary 1, so all attacks against her are upgraded once to include a Challenge die.

Kaina Vigilance: 3eP 1 success, 4 advantage

Guard 1 Vigilance (Bob): 2eP 2 successes

Guard 2 Vigilance (Carl): 2eP 2 successes, 2 advantage

Guard 3 Vigilance (Victor): 2eP 1 success, 2 advantage

INITIATIVE
PC
NPC
PC
NPC
NPC
PC
NPC

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug

Ozyn Killik | Wounds: 0/13 Strain: 3/13
Melee Defense: 2 | Soak: 4

Ozyn closes the distance to Kaina quickly but unpredictably, weaving from side to side to throw off any blaster fire. Weaving a little too quickly, unfortunately, as his initial swing is clumsy and easily sidestepped by his far more experienced opponent. Taking a deep breath as he steadies himself, he grips his saber in both hands and prepares for her counterattack.

Taking 1 strain to use Side Step, upgrading all enemy ranged attack difficulties by 1. Taking 2 strain to use another maneuver and moved to engaged with Kaina. Spending a Destiny Point on the attack:

Lightsaber (+Destiny) vs Kaina: 2eP+2eA+1eD+1eC 0 successes, 1 threat

I forgot to roll Flow: 1eF 2 Dark Side lolnope

If she attacks me I'll spend another DP to upgrade her check.

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
Destiny Points: 2 Light, 3 Dark

The mercenary tighters her grip on her force pike, and she rocks back on her heel as Ozyn comes in swinging, prepared to strike for his arms to defend against his attack. When his swings go wild, the woman grins, shifting her stance and jamming the head of the force pike directly into Ozyn's ribcage. There is a fleeting moment of pride as she head of the pike flares to life with purple arcs of electricity, but her enthusiasm fades when she realizes the devaronian is untouched.

Luckily for Ozyn, she had struck the pocket containing the chunk of ore and precious gems he had snagged earlier, and while the strike wasn't pleasant, it was nowhere near as dangerous or painful as it could have been without it taking the brunt of the strike.

Kaina aims, and I spent a destiny point to upgrade her attack. With his threat, Ozyn removes the benefit of her aim, and so instead of scoring a hit, she just misses. With the threat Ozyn rolled, however, he will take one strain.

Kaina Melee vs Ozyn: 3eP+2eS+1eD+1eC+1eB 1 successes, 1 threat

INITIATIVE
PC
NPC
PC
NPC
NPC
PC
NPC

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Itahn Vakir
W: 0/11
S: 4/14

Itahn remembers the caretaker's fighting style as he charges. Compensating for Makashi's weakness against blasters by eliminating them before they can act. He follows behind Ozyn, using the Devaronian's erratic movement as a distraction. Right as Ozyn swings, Itahn splits away and twirls his lightsaber in an upward arc on a guard, slicing the blaster in half and grazing the front of the guard. The lighsaber leaves a glowing trail across the armor from the torso to the head, distorting the visor.

Attacking a guard: 2eP+2eA+2eB+2eD 2 successes, 5 advantage

+ 1 advantage from the lightsaber

Spending strain to take an aim maneuver. Spending advantages to activate sunder 4 times and destroy the blaster, activate a critical, and pass a boost to the next player

critical injury roll: 1d100+10 46

Head Ringer: The target increases the difficulty of all Intellect and Cunning checks by one until the end of the encounter

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

The guard staggers back from Itahn after his blaster is destroyed, and he looks dumbfounded at his hands for a split second before Kaina is yelling at him. "Keep your head in the game before you lose it!" Bob quickly reaches to his side, yanking his vibroknife free from its holster; it hums to life as he ducks forwards towards Itahn, leaning to one side before bringing the blade upwards in a slash across the blind Jedi's chest. His colleague quickly assesses that the nearest enemy that destroyed a drat blaster is probably the biggest thread and takes aim. He opens fire with his blaster, red bolts of energy searing into Itahn's side; the pain is a momentary distraction for the padawan to push through, but it's there nonetheless.

Itahn suffers 3 points of damage after soak. I spent one destiny point to upgrade Carl's shot. It deals 4 damage after soak. Two advantage are spent to make sure Itahn suffers a setback for his next action.

INITIATIVE
PC
NPC
PC
NPC
NPC
PC
NPC

Bob Melee vs Itahn: 2eP+1eD+1eC 1 success

Carl Ranged Light vs Itahn: 3eP+1eD+1eB 1 success, 2 advantage

Kaina - Acted, Engaged Range
Bob - Gun destroyed, acted, 6/13, Engaged Range,
Carl - Acted, Short Range
Victor - Not acted, Short Range

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Capitalizing on the lack of attention headed her way, Shade quickly ducks around her fellow padawans and into the rear of the enemy formation. There's one guard she's seen be a little slower on the draw than his comrades and, well, he who hesitates is lost. A stark line of cyan light cuts through the man as Shade passes by, leaving him falling to pieces in her wake.

Lightsaber vs Victor (+adv from superior emitter): 1eP+4eA+2eD 3 successes

boost i forgot: 1eB 1 success

14 wounds, which looks like enough to Darth Maul poor Victor. Using the advantage to pass a boost forward;

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
Destiny Points: 4 Light, 1 Dark

"Vic!" Kaina growls as she slams her force pike in a reckless arc with all of her might, forcing Ozyn to take a step back to avoid getting hit. Using this to her advantage, the former mercenary hops back away from the action, sneering at Ozyn and Shade. "Get Vic's gun and shoot the one with two blades! I'll radio for back-"

Kaina is cut off as a massive explosion rocks the building, pillars of flame and billows of smoke filling the sky south of the museum. Green blasts of energy fill the sky as some rapid fire weapon rakes the side of a building, tearing chunks from the wall and sending debris raining down everywhere; the three padawan can almost hear the chortling wookiee laugh from the square across the way as the rebel distraction goes into full swing. The security chief bares her teeth, a vein throbbing on her forehead as she mutters to herself. "There goes backup."

As Kaina is a nemesis, she has the option to use the last NPC initiative slot to act twice. With one guard dead, this was a no brainer.

Dach said he'd spend one to boost the difficulty of Kaina's check automatically earlier so that put us at 3 Light 2 Dark, and I have spent one to boost Kaina's melee. Kaina suffers two strain to use an extra manuever. With the attack failing, I'm using the advantage to use a free manuever to disengage and move Kaina to short range.

INITIATIVE
PC
NPC
PC
NPC
NPC
PC
NPC
Kaina Melee vs Ozyn: 3eP+1eD+1eC+2eB 0 successes, 3 advantage

Kaina Melee vs Ozyn (Forgot Defense Setbacks): 2eS 0 successes, 1 threat
Net 2 Advantage

Kaina - Acted, Short Range
Bob - Gun destroyed, Inactive, 6/13, Engaged Range
Carl - Inactive, Short Range

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Really, it's funny to the huntress how much this reminds her of the old days with her pack. The weaponry is different, of course, but the tactics are all too familiar. Draw them out. Strike where they're weak. Swing the numbers to your favor.

Shade is poetry in motion as she lives out the hunt. Carl's armor proves no more defense against the furious cyan blade than his fallen friend, a pair of slashes quickly turning the numbers to the favor of the padawans — well, unless you count the number of crimson armored parts strewn about. Then the numbers look a little more daunting.

Carl kebab (+adv from emitter, eating my own boost forward): 1eP+4eA+2eD+1eB 7 successes

17 wounds, big rip to big carl. Boost forward.

Tricky fucked around with this message at 17:58 on May 8, 2021

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
Destiny Points: 5 Light, 0 Dark

Shade continues to easily cut through the defenses of the palace guard, a fact that upsets Kaina to no end. She barks an order at the remaining guard in Mand'oa, which causes the man to briefly stiffen before he ducks back out of range of the blind Jedi's blade. The wounded man tumbles to one side, scooping up the blaster of one of his fallen comrades, and ends in a crouch, aiming for Shade's exposed back. Shade half-turns, ready to defend herself as the guard starts opening fire, when a blaster bolt sears across the shoulder of her dominant arm. Bob carefully readjusts his aim as Shade turns, and a final salvo sees that a single bolt strikes her lightsaber, the concussive force and the wash of energy causing it to sputter and die. There's no doubt it's a minor thing to tinker with and repair, but with two enemies still very capable of fighting her, there isn't much time to get it fixed.

Bob is using a maneuver to disengage from Itahn, and then suffering strain to interact with the environment to get one of the dropped blasters. He is then firing at Shade. Shade suffers 11 damage prior to soak, suffers a critical hit (+1D to all Brawn/Agility checks until end of encounter), and I am tweaking the triumph result of 'destroy a piece of equipment' to instead have her lightsaber be disabled until the end of the encounter.

INITIATIVE
PC
NPC

PC
NPC
PC
NPC

Bob Ranged Light vs Shade: 3eP+1eB+1eD 4 successes, 2 advantage, 1 Triumph

Bob Crit vs Shade: 1d100 54 Agonizing Wound, +1D to Brawn/Agility checks

Kaina - Inactive, Short Range
Bob - Acted, 8/13, Short Range

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug

Ozyn Killik | Wounds: 0/13 Strain: 2/13

Forcing himself to control his breathing, Ozyn feels the stress of battle lifting from his shoulders even as he winces inwardly at the sight of Shade's saber going out. Still determined to take out the leader before she can give her underlings any more tactical advice, he charges at Kaina again. Once again she deflects and sidesteps his initial swings, but when she moves to punish this time Ozyn sees it coming and knees her in the gut, knocking the wind out of her for a moment. He gives his saber a cocky spin and winks.

Maneuver to engaged with Kaina again, spending a Destiny Point to upgrade my check:

Lightsaber (+Destiny, Flow): 2eP+2eA+1eB+1eD+1eC+1eF 3 advantage, 2 Light Side (+1 advantage from Finely-Tuned Emitter). Welp, at least Flow went off.

I'll inflict one Setback on Kaina's next action and pass 1 Boost to the next player. If she attacks me I'll spend another DP to upgrade her check.

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

Kaina grunts as the Devaronian knees her in the gut, using the momentum of the strike to once again slip back out of his reach. She turns sideways to reduce her profile and raises her pistol with a grin, catching the red skinned Jedi square in the gut with a blaster shot. The strike comes at a time when he is focused on controlling his breathing, and what little air was in his lungs as he tried to control his breathing is knocked out of him, leaving him winded and struggling to refill his lungs. "Bob, on the red one! Bring him down!"

Kaina uses a manuever to slip back out of range, and suffers 2 strain to use another manuever and aim. She deals 9 damage prior to soak, and spends the two advantage to inflict a critical hit, making Ozyn Winded; he cannot voluntarily suffer strain for the rest of the encounter.

Kaina also has the Fire Control talent, which means the next ally (not including herself) to attack the target gains one boost die. This is likely to be irrelevant if Itahn finishes him off.

INITIATIVE
PC
NPC
PC
NPC

PC
NPC

Ranged Light vs Ozyn: 2eP+1eA+1eB+1eS+1eC 2 successes, 2 advantage

Winded - Can not voluntarily suffer strain for the rest of the encounter.

Kaina - Acted Once, Short Range, 2/18 S
Bob - Acted, 8/13, Short Range

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Itahn Vakir
W: 4/11
S: 5/14

Itahn closes the distance as the guard is distracted by Shade and Ozyn. Just at the guard is about to fire, Itahn impales him in the side. "Does no one here know how to focus on their opponent?" he asks, withdrawing the lightsaber and pushing the guard over. Only the leader left. Itahn circles around toward her, aiming to cut off her movement.

Lightsaber on Bob: 3eP+1eA+2eB+2eD 1 success, 5 advantage

Spending a destiny point, getting an automatic advantage from the lightsaber. Doing 6 damage, spending 2 advantages to recover 2 strain, 2 advantages to make a free maneuver to move closer to Kaina, 2 advantages to give 2 boost die to the next player

cuntman.net fucked around with this message at 07:05 on May 9, 2021

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

With the final guard going down, Kaina unleashes a torrent of profanity in Mand'oa; while the trio can't understand the exact meaning of her words, the intent is fairly obvious. She slams her force pike into the ground in front of Itahn, pushing off of it to give herself some maneuvering room from the trio of Jedi. She takes a moment to assess the situation; she is slightly winded but on the whole unwounded. One of the trio no longer has a functional lightsaber, and the other is wounded to where there can't be much of a chase. That leaves the blind one. With a grin, she continues to retreat, bringing her gun to bear on Itahn. "Catch me if you can, Blindfold!"

With new distance between her and the Jedi, the Mandalorian takes aim at Itahn; her first few trigger pulls aim for his upper body, but are merely a distraction to get his blade up, as she quickly re-aims for his legs. One red bolt of energy sears against the Miralian's ankle, causing him great discomfort and slowing him down enough to give Kaina a bit of an advantage.

Kaina uses two maneuvers to move from engaged to medium range. Spending a destiny point to upgrade her attack. She deals 7 damage to Itahn pre-soak, and spends 2 advantage to inflict a critical hit on him, which gives him the Slowed status effect and forces him into the last PC initiative slot for the next turn.

INITIATIVE
PC
NPC
PC
Itahn
PC

Kaina - Medium Range, 4/18 S

Kaina Ranged Light vs Itahn: 3eP+1eD+1eC 1 success, 2 advantage

Kaina Crit vs Itahn: 1d100 9 Slowed- Itahn can only act in the last initiaitve slot this coming turn.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug

Ozyn Killik | Wounds: 2/13 Strain: 5/13

The air around Kaina suddenly fills with blaster bolts as Ozyn draws his blaster pistol in his free hand and starts hammering the trigger, still stalking after her.

"You're running out of room, Miss Forrell!"

Maneuver to short range with Kaina and spending a Destiny Point to upgrade my check:

Blaster Pistol (+Destiny, Short Range, Flow): 1eP+1eA+2eB+1eC+1eF 3 advantage, 2 Dark Side

Passing 3 Boosts to Shade.

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
Destiny Points: 2 Light, 3 Dark

Kaina glances back as Ozyn yells at her, seeing the doorway directly behind her. His blaster bolts strike the frame near her and she scowls, whipping her pike onto her back. She knew that she couldn't engage with three Jedi on her own and was unaware that these padawan weren't much like what she had fought in the past, and getting them out of a chokepoint where they could surround her would be a death sentence. She glances to her fallen colleagues and sneers. "This isn't over, you know. You three shouldn't even exist anymore."

In one fluid motion, the security chief holsters both of her weapons and pulls out an assortment of tiny detonators, three in each hand, which blink into life as soon as she flexes her hands. "Let's see the Force protect you from THIS, demagolka!" She smiles before she rolls one set across the ground, tossing the other backhanded towards the trio as she hops through the doorway and vaults over the railing behind her into the museum proper. Three of the detonators roll harmlessly to a stop just in front of the padawan, while the other three bounce off of the ground near their feet to end up behind them. All six beep ominously, but it's obvious they weren't set to detonate on impact.

Since Kaina has two turns in a row, she is using all four manuevers to just get the gently caress out of dodge, effectively ending combat. There are six deontators around you lot, but it's more for thematic purposes than actual combat; they are set to detonate in two rounds after this one, meaning you get to run like hell.

Escaping the museum, even with the distraction, is going to take either an Average (2D) Athletics or Stealth check. Temporary wounds from the fight are considered healed.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Itahn Vakir
W: 8/11
S: 5/14

Itahn makes a run for it back into the museum as soon as the beeping starts. Some distance away, he stumbles and catches himself against a wall. The blaster shot had hit almost the same spot where the wolf had bit him. Why does everything on this planet go for his legs? The limp had just gone away too.

With the fight over, Itahn takes in the wider surroundings and is suddenly vividly aware of the chaos across the street, instead of the muffled perception he had before. He had been concerned about how they would leave the museum before, but the way out is obvious now. He's dimly aware of where the people around him have their attention focused and almost none of it is on the museum. It's no trouble for him to find a way out without being spotted.

Stealth to escape the museum: 2eA+2eD 2 successes

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug

Ozyn Killik | Wounds: 2/13 Strain: 5/13

Even as he returns his saber to his belt and sprints away from the detonators, Ozyn manages to find enough breath to yell "Yeah, you better run!"

At least it's just a few little burns, he thinks as he pats himself down with his free hand. Wait, free hand? He looks down impulsively and realizes he's still carrying a smoking blaster. Combined with being bright red, there's very little chance he's avoided notice on his way out. He can practically feel the hostile eyes on him.

"Aw, dammit."

Stealth Escape (+Flow): 1eP+1eA+2eD+1eF 1 failure, 1 advantage, 1 Dark Side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Shade | Wounds 8/12 Strain 0/12

Despite the pain lancing through her, Shade is able to quickly stuff her sabers back into her pockets and make a surprisingly low-key exit from the soon to be exploding imperial museum. Well, low-key in respect to their pre-arranged distraction, she supposes. Nursing a scorched and clearly blaster-shot shoulder isn't exactly a recipe for people forgetting her if they see her and the imps start leaning on witnesses.

Stealth!: 5eA+2eD 2 successes, 1 advantage

Crit Diff: 1eD 1 failure

Still net one success, but too close!