Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

I love love loved the art in this week’s Catwoman!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Waffles Inc. posted:

I love love loved the art in this week’s Catwoman!

Definitely a nice change for the interiors and I hope they stay on for the whole of the heist. The covers are all basically still cheesecake pinups which :shrug:

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Save the cheesecake for the cheesecake demon!
Sultry, hot and bothered Etrigan!

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Upsidads posted:

Save the cheesecake for the cheesecake demon!
Sultry, hot and bothered Etrigan!

Thirst, thirst, ye lonesome man
And rise the demoness Etrigan

...yeah, it could work

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Kirby, what fools these incels be.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Why do I suddenly fear there is a coppertone battery ad with Etrigan.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Twerk, twerk, my dump truck cans
Fevered sweating, laments my mans!

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

Calax posted:

IIRC it's one of the episodes with commentary, and Bruce Timm and the crew hadn't decided until this episode who was under the hood and they had a discussion about who it would be.

Like not Bruce Wayne as Batman?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Cassa posted:

Like not Bruce Wayne as Batman?

I presume they hadn't decided which Flash it would be.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
With rear end so hard it could bounce off coins
Gaze 'pon my body and engorge thine loins!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Bruce Wayne is the name
Of a Billionaire bachelor with no game
Etrigan sweat slops will lure this lout
Robin to my Batman, scream and shout!

So discreet
So drat fast
Cheesecake Etrigan
Swole pecs caught Flash

Upsidads fucked around with this message at 12:29 on May 25, 2024

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1794157539124531312
https://x.com/homeofdcu/status/1794143806742245858

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

This being the comic thread I thought for a second that meant a comic and said good luck on it ever coming out.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

X-O posted:

This being the comic thread I thought for a second that meant a comic and said good luck on it ever coming out.

Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk eventually finished.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Just read Flash #8 and I have no clue what loving tone Spurrier is going for. That whole podcast/livestream thing with Iris and Waller feels like it belongs in a different book all together, the stuff with Jai and the Piper is obnoxious and the stuff with Barry and co felt like it was filling space for like 10 pages when it needed 2 to make it's point.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
Re: Infinite Crisis

Thanks for all the answers ya poozers. Don't think I want to read that, lol.

I have to say, I really wasn't a fan of GL Rebirth. That whole book (except for the flashback chapter at the end) felt like a quagmire of bullshit from Hal's past and geoff johns saying "nuh uh. see, what really happened was.."
(plus, what the gently caress was up with Batman? lol. Hal just punched him at the end and then he was like alright you got that lmao)

But his main run on GL has been fun so far. I'm really enjoying it. Though from what I read ITT it seems like it starts to go down in quality around the time of Brightest Day, but I have ways to go before then.

The Ol Spicy Keychain fucked around with this message at 08:18 on May 26, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Make sure you read Green Lantern Corps written by Tomasi when that starts in relation to John’s GL. It’s a great companion piece to the main title.