Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Anyway, THE END!

Moral of the story: always confirm your kills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

MorningMoon posted:

he's gonna alk up to the cops, turn his back on them and go "now gently caress off and go home, spider-man" and that'll end the arc

How about six?

A followup "what if" story reveals that if spiderman had kept all the arms he would have been faster at resucing hostagez Nd successfully saved Gwen Stacy

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh my God I love this beautiful idiotic newspaper comic so much :lol:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Top 5 arc endings, easy, holy loving poo poo XD
Here's the Sunday of how he got that

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
lmao oh my god I hope this arc never ends

Pulsarcat
Feb 7, 2012

He's become the most dunked on man in the world.

I like to think all of New York knows he wanted to sue Spidery-Sam and they are making fun of him for it.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Well, that's a wrap-up everyone, let's go home.

Which I immediately rented from the villain I just put in prison. Priorities!

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

This might be the best adaptation of Spiderman, ever.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Peter's been doing nothing but fuming about how Spidery-Sam ruined his life to MJ and then she just buys a comic book about him like she didn't hear a thing.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

How long is this arc supposed to have been going on? It comes off like it's been about a week, but Sam already has a "best of" book. Has then entire city been going stupid over this strip for months?

Also, yeah MJ has either not heard a single word out of Pete's mouth during this whole thing or she is doing this deliberately to get back at all his whining.

Ikasuhito fucked around with this message at 19:42 on May 18, 2024

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Imagine reading this arc as it originally ran, coming up to four months of Jonah accusing people of saying the n-word and Peter getting clowned on and enraged constantly

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

It's beautiful, I really thought the strip was finishing things off with him singing away as he sighs and finally gets over it, but then he gets home and he's right back to doing a mopey hulk out :kiss:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Ikasuhito posted:

How long is this arc supposed to have been going on? It comes off like it's been about a week, but Sam already has a "best of" book. Has then entire city been going stupid over this strip for months?

Also, yeah MJ has either not heard a single word out of Pete's mouth during this whole thing or she is doing this deliberately to get back at all his whining.

I wanna say 3 weeks to a month. Strip comes out and irl it's 1 week to tv being introduced, one day to get the ad on and start preproduction of the show. The day after it gets canned Peter goes to Huffinger, gets told no and ok the way home the robbery happens. I could see that first irl week being two to three weeks kn-comic and then 1 week for everything else.

However! I love that in relation to a best of because that totally means JJJ just slapped together 28 strips at best and rushed to get that small comic printed as a cheap rear end cash in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

MorningMoon posted:

Top 5 arc endings, easy, holy loving poo poo XD
Here's the Sunday of how he got that

I love how this hinged on the assassin just forgetting one of Spiderman's primary traits. The stupidity aura is real.