Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BromanderData
Mar 20, 2013

Stroke it with me

The Chosen One

Lurken posted:

Fwiw I wholeheartedly second making your first combat toon a mando - they have a self-rooting buff that makes afk macro writing a skosh easier and they’re both tanky and good at group damage if you want to level via legacy/questing and burn down as many mobs as possible.

Fun fact, SSBH is still going strong in legends…

I will absolutely consider this, I figure I may end up with a commando for PvE and an officer for any PvP. Then a crafter and maybe an entertainer because I’ve never done that before and it seems chill.

For SSBH, do they still pride themselves on double and triple hunting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurken
Nov 10, 2012

BromanderData posted:

I will absolutely consider this, I figure I may end up with a commando for PvE and an officer for any PvP. Then a crafter and maybe an entertainer because I’ve never done that before and it seems chill.

For SSBH, do they still pride themselves on double and triple hunting?

It never hurts to be well rounded! If you go GA for your officer it’s definitely LFG on easy mode.

Legends lowered the amount of active hunters to two per bounty, it definitely gives folks a fighting chance. That being said SSBH’s latest thing is doing a parallel bounty economy with “independent contracting” and it’s uh, something I have yet to see in the wild yet but sounds like a fun thing to watch

Lobus
Jun 24, 2016

What happened here?
:parrot:
How is legends population wise? Is it locked to one character per account? I tried out SWGEMU several times but it just seems so empty, just reminds me of when all my friends stopped playing.

Lurken
Nov 10, 2012

Lobus posted:

How is legends population wise? Is it locked to one character per account? I tried out SWGEMU several times but it just seems so empty, just reminds me of when all my friends stopped playing.

This time period tends to be the slow season, but there’s still a playerbase doing Content(tm) every evening