Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Technocrat
Jan 30, 2011

I always finish what I sta
I always look forward to Candlejack vs. the Brown Note

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Hyouge Mono Ceremony 81: New Guilty Partner

Included the last scene before the end of the chapter, it's just three pages. Looks like Sasuke is getting a little successful! The other three disciples in this scene are comparatively wealthier more militarily successful and higher born, but it looks like they weren't watching out for the underdog - geddem, Sasuke!

The Dragon, the Hero and the Courier Episode 41: The Fish, the Mask and the Courier II

DHC is now a shounen fighting manga.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I keep falling behind because imgur never wants to work for me anymore. Here's a bonus chapter that was made to go with an audio drama:

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Giant Ethicist posted:

I like Miss Bennet's exquisitely-rendered discomfort any time anyone mentions her doing anything ladylike.

Critically-Endangered Species Hacchin-Pamos

Is there any significance to the Hacchin-Pamos having the same face as a furby?

Giant Ethicist
Jun 9, 2013

Looks like she got on a loaf of bread instead of a bus again...

rodbeard posted:

Is there any significance to the Hacchin-Pamos having the same face as a furby?

Not that I'm aware of (or at least not that has come up in the first dozen comics), aside perhaps from "it just looks kind of derpy."

Technocrat
Jan 30, 2011

I always finish what I sta

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

rodbeard posted:

I keep falling behind because imgur never wants to work for me anymore. Here's a bonus chapter that was made to go with an audio drama:

Wait, Oosawa's first exposure to western rock was The Dark Side of the Moon?

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

SOUBOUTEI
MUST
BE
DESTROYED

Seems like Takoha might be on to something here

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I know it's an anime trope to keep readers in suspense but the lack of communication exhibited by takoha is detrimental to an operation like this

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I know it's an anime trope to keep readers in suspense but the lack of communication exhibited by takoha is detrimental to an operation like this

To be fair it's one of those "easier to show than explain" kind of situations

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Especially given he just made a big point about sharing information earlier :v

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

One Day Outing Foreman chapter 52: Heated Forging

Pretty sure this chapter was an excuse for the artist to work on their muscle drawing skills. Also I think the doofy faces on the two gunshow pages are absolutely hilarious, just the difference in art style between body and head, it's great!

Unfortunately, we snap back to the status quo next chapter and I don't think this gets mentioned again. I was hoping for more after the bran-kawa surprise two parter, but so it goes.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Giant Ethicist posted:

I like Miss Bennet's exquisitely-rendered discomfort any time anyone mentions her doing anything ladylike.

<3<3<3<3<3

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
Rainbow in the Dark

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

Different Country Diary
Some more alternative magazine cover pages

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

how didn't I see that punchline coming lol

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

ah hell i forgot about that little turd lmao

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

28TH CENTURY SUPERFAN

I feel unnecessarily called out here :sweatdrop:

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Shirley

And that's it for chapter 19 of Shirley! Only ~22 years after the first chapter got published, little Shirley's backstory has been revealed. Thanks again to Giant Ethicist for assisting me with giving this chapter a better quality translation.

But while this chapter is finished, this new ride on the Kaoru Mori train hasn't quite stopped yet—tune in tomorrow to see what else we've got!

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

goons teaming up to bring us more comics you love to see it

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

today's theme is bad dreams:

the Snail one was extra yucky so i had to have the axolotl one just be funny. the Ken doll kills me every time lol.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Sorry, it's too cute, I can't hate that spider

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Jolyne Cujoh posted:

Rainbow in the Dark

the drum set is copied from neil peart's

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Tiger, Tiger

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

tiger, tiger has a lot to like in it. havent read every single post but each one i look at is great

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

is it done by one artist? because that last panel is impressive

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
kitty snouted dragon :3:

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Hyouge Mono Ceremony 82: Stairwell to the Gallows

It had never occurred to me you could get offended over an insult that might occur if you know, no one did something about it. Being charitable, maybe it's similar to getting annoyed about a lack of safety railing or hard hat usage? Nah, he's just a prickly prick.

The Dragon, the Hero and the Courier Episode 41: The Fish, the Mask and the Courier II

Have you heard the crack about the world being divided into people who will kill and people who won't? Yoshida is certainly one of the former and it's goddamn miracle (call the Vatican!) she hasn't yet.

Giant Ethicist
Jun 9, 2013

Looks like she got on a loaf of bread instead of a bus again...

Herbotron
Feb 25, 2013

Giant Ethicist posted:

Jumping from a cliff is, of course, completely different from jumping from a tree.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Emzedoh posted:

Hyouge Mono Ceremony 82: Stairwell to the Gallows

It had never occurred to me you could get offended over an insult that might occur if you know, no one did something about it. Being charitable, maybe it's similar to getting annoyed about a lack of safety railing or hard hat usage? Nah, he's just a prickly prick.

While he does have a point about propriety, class divisions in this period weren't strictly calcified yet so yeah Ishida is being a goony prick looking for a pretext

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Guy's got beef with the concept of elevation, really.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

That man has got zero chill, I hope he died out of boredom.

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

At this point in history? With his job? With his personality and disposition? Let me assure you, a boring death was never on the cards for Mr. Ishida.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
I hope he dies alone and friendless.

I also wish that the average peasant levy had realised quite how hosed the lord would have been if they'd just got some local lads together and started shooting toffs in fancy hats, but that is a constant through-line in history.

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Well hoot, I don't know if I can say no to that
Cricket, April 1974

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Josef bugman posted:

I hope he dies alone and friendless.

I also wish that the average peasant levy had realised quite how hosed the lord would have been if they'd just got some local lads together and started shooting toffs in fancy hats, but that is a constant through-line in history.

“Vimes had never got on with any game much more complex than darts. Chess in particular had always annoyed him. It was the dumb way the pawns went off and slaughtered their fellow pawns while the kings lounged about doing nothing that always got to him; if only the pawns united, maybe talked the rooks round, the whole board could've been a republic in a dozen moves.”