Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Mastication
No choking
Don't give a gently caress if they
Disallow smoking

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sorry, while of course I'll eat it, I'm not a fan of the M&M Blizzard. A waste of a Blizzard, really.

*Dabs

jimmychoo
Sep 30, 2008

creepin n rollin

alright well what blizzard are you eating? the m&m blizzard is about the crunch/texture for me. drat. i cant talk about this rn. need for blizzard too great.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

jimmychoo posted:

alright well what blizzard are you eating? the m&m blizzard is about the crunch/texture for me. drat. i cant talk about this rn. need for blizzard too great.

Heath Bar Crunch every day

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Do they still make blueberry blizzards? Keep all that branded poo poo, gently caress they were good.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

jimmychoo posted:

Seriously though, M&M Blizzard is just M&M's in ice cream. Tasty, but sorta defeats the purpose of a Blizzard, which is to blend that poo poo up. You can't blend M&Ms.

Respectfully.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Do they still make blueberry blizzards? Keep all that branded poo poo, gently caress they were good.

What're you like a hundred, gramps?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
:twisted:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I honestly never considered the idea that anyone ever ordered anything but an Oreo blizzard.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Literally A Person posted:

What're you like a hundred, gramps?

Yes :(

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I honestly never considered the idea that anyone ever ordered anything but an Oreo blizzard.

Debased and basic.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
:twisted:

jimmychoo
Sep 30, 2008

creepin n rollin

i mean yeah, you can't blend like most candy completely. what do you mean? they use mini m&ms anyway, maybe you don't know that because you've been missing out on ordering them. but yeah all blizzards are good, trust me the choice is hard

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Nigmaetcetera posted:

See, you can blend an Oreo Blizzard. M&M's though? It's just smaller M&M's man.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

:boom:

jimmychoo
Sep 30, 2008

creepin n rollin

oreo feels like cop-out to me bc ben and jerry’s cookies and cream is better

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

gently caress it, let's smoke some weed (*or eat it or drink it)

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Weed drinks are loving bullshit, why such measly rear end doses? Give me my 500 mg moon tonic.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Weed drinks are loving bullshit, why such measly rear end doses? Give me my 500 mg moon tonic.

I’ll take a six-pack.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

100MG 12 OZ beverage at this different weed store for 25$; up the road for the same can, 20$

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

redshirt posted:

100MG 12 OZ beverage at this different weed store for 25$; up the road for the same can, 20$

I’ll take a thirty-pack.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
my dairy queen is like less than a half mile away so i can just walk there every night if i so desire

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

the only choice for a blizzard or sonic blast is reeses and youre all wrong

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
i sometimes consume a metric fuckton of calories when im munched out but for some reason milkshakes are just a bridge too far, and i also prefer ice cream or choccy milk. probably had maybe 2 blizzards in my life, but killed oreo mcflurries on the reg as a young lad

i do leave my ben & jerrys out to melt and thats basically a blizzard you cant turn upside down right?

Duckwaffle
Nov 8, 2010

When swim worked at DQ, all the blizzard stuff came pre-smashed

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
one of my dear friends MANAGES the dairy queen so i eat whatever blizzard i want for the convenient price of tipping the workers

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

bagmonkey posted:

one of my dear friends MANAGES the dairy queen so i eat whatever blizzard i want for the convenient price of tipping the workers

O La La look at Mr Big here with direct access to the Blizzard technology....

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I had a gf in high-school that worked at a dairy queen and there were lots of dead wasps in the fruit toppings

I like skor

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

I had a gf in high-school that worked at a dairy queen and there were lots of dead wasps in the fruit toppings

I like skor

We called them "brumbleberries"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
I was a peanut buster parfait enjoyer until one time the peanuts were so stale they were inedible.