Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bacon Buddy
Oct 12, 2008
Hey all, I just started playing and I’ve only amassed around 750 trophies. Are any of the active guilds accepting low trophy count recruits?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Bacon Buddy posted:

Hey all, I just started playing and I’ve only amassed around 750 trophies. Are any of the active guilds accepting low trophy count recruits?

Sure! I’ll lower for you in salty goons. What’s your in game name?
#CLOOY or #CL00Y is out code. Jump in. I got it lowered for you.

Bacon Buddy
Oct 12, 2008

Snowmankilla posted:

Sure! I’ll lower for you in salty goons. What’s your in game name?
#CLOOY or #CL00Y is out code. Jump in. I got it lowered for you.

I was actually able to get into 2poor4gems, but thanks for the help!

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Bacon Buddy posted:

I was actually able to get into 2poor4gems, but thanks for the help!

No problem!

Homers BBBq
Mar 11, 2008
Any interest combining Salty and 2poor? I'm in 2poor and we have like 10-15 very active members, another handful of semi-active people and then a list of inactive that could be booted. Taking a look at Salty, you guys look about the same. #LJC8VV

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
The clan I'm in is pretty middling, I'd jump to an active one.

BlindNinja
Sep 2, 2004

lurking in the shadows

Homers BBBq posted:

Any interest combining Salty and 2poor? I'm in 2poor and we have like 10-15 very active members, another handful of semi-active people and then a list of inactive that could be booted. Taking a look at Salty, you guys look about the same. #LJC8VV

Would it make sense for Salty to come into 2poor? I don't know how a many actives they have. I'm ok with trying to make it work.

Diplomat
Dec 14, 2009

Salty has ~25-30 active to semi active players. I'm not leadership, but wouldn't be opposed to consolidating.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Taco boat is going to let Salty know how many spots you need!

Homers BBBq
Mar 11, 2008
A few of the most active people were interested so we (2poor) will join salty. Please make room for at least 10. Maybe more if people become active again. It will likely take a day or so for most people to join.

Clan tag is #clooy for salty goons. Put something goony in join request.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Homers BBBq posted:

A few of the most active people were interested so we (2poor) will join salty. Please make room for at least 10. Maybe more if people become active again. It will likely take a day or so for most people to join.

Clan tag is #clooy for salty goons. Put something goony in join request.

We have about 15 spots open and can find some more if we need. We are about 25-30% randoms I believe?

Umbreon
May 21, 2011
Salty goons has 2 spots left, but I don't have the 3K trophies required to get in. Any chance I could get an invite?

e: scratch that, managed to claw my way up around 800 trophies and just made a normal request to join

Umbreon fucked around with this message at 06:53 on May 21, 2022

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I'm at arena 12, the spooky one and keep getting shitcanned right before the next arena by an endless stream of Mega Knight decks. The jumping guy. I've looked up counters and good decks for this level but am having a hard time executing them. what wrecks the mega knight?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

I'm at arena 12, the spooky one and keep getting shitcanned right before the next arena by an endless stream of Mega Knight decks. The jumping guy. I've looked up counters and good decks for this level but am having a hard time executing them. what wrecks the mega knight?

Mini pekka is probably the best single counter that does not cost a ton. Valk is ok, so is knight?

Diplomat
Dec 14, 2009

Knight/Valk can work with tower support. The key is placing it before the MK jumps. Source: I'm a dirty MK player

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Shut up, Nick! You're not Twilight.

A well placed ice golem to drag it over to the other lane is entertaining. It will take some practice to reliably pull off.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Super late, but my tendency was knight w/ tower support right before he'd jump. Then a goblin gang behind him if you want it quick, or bomber to finish it off. Mostly something tanky in front, and then a cheap mob behind him out of area attach range.

PoppingFresh
Aug 18, 2004

It must be the shoes...
Is SaltyGoons the only goon clan left standing? Wife got the itch again (MrsTomBrady) and saw that Goonstache had dissolved. She was hoping to join another goon clan.

ErKeL
Jun 18, 2013
Goondolences is still up as well though we have a lot of inactive members.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Come join Salty!

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Let me back into the clan, you goons

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Let me back into the clan, you goons

Just kicked some. Come to salty goons!

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Thank you. Thank you.

ZentraediElite
Oct 22, 2002

Goondolences is at 47/50 but we have a lot of inactives we haven’t seen for a while. Thinking we should do a purge and merge but who has spots?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

How many goons do you have in the clan? We are a huge mix right now and I have no idea who is from here and who is randoms?

Majik Ninja
Jan 16, 2004
Our guild has 11 active I think

Diplomat
Dec 14, 2009

Salty is reasonably active, maybe half participate in wars in some capacity. Some discussion happens in the chat every now and again. It's in a decent place.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

I think there should be a merge but the clan leaders don’t want to relinquish control I figure.

Diplomat
Dec 14, 2009

2Poor and Salty merged not long ago, definitely brought life back to the game.

ZentraediElite
Oct 22, 2002

Goondolences is mostly goons. I don’t think relinquishing control would be an issue for any of us with leader powers but I can’t speak for everyone.

cosmin
Aug 29, 2008
How can I join SaltyGoons? Menu says invite only, still around 1450 trophies but only got a couple of weeks in, I share the account with my son so pretty active

My ID tag is
#V8YQL2CPQ

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Click this link to join my Clan in Clash Royale! https://link.clashroyale.com/invite/clan/en?tag=CL00Y&token=jw7epcz6&platform=iOS

Try this? If not I can lower the trophies for a bit. What’s your in game name?

cosmin
Aug 29, 2008
I’m in, thanks!

cosmin
Aug 29, 2008
Weird, it keeps saying chat is not enabled for my account in Clan chat. Anyone know why or how I can fix it?

And while we’re at it, my initial request in the clan chat was for a timeless towers challenge deck, i’m still a bit of a noob and not familiar with endgame decks

Tezzeract
Dec 25, 2007

Think I took a wrong turn...
I'm seeing there's a PC client now? Might check it out after all these years (is it still p2w trash :))

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

Tezzeract posted:

I'm seeing there's a PC client now? Might check it out after all these years (is it still p2w trash :))

The p2w part is a hell of a lot worse these days.

Game is in a rough spot and you’re not going to be able max any deck without a credit card.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

10 spots in Salty Goons have opened up. We are pretty active, I think? Join us!

Edit: Looks like 14 active members in Goondolences (#QRGGGY), maybe we can merge?

obi_ant fucked around with this message at 17:59 on May 7, 2024

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

obi_ant posted:

10 spots in Salty Goons have opened up. We are pretty active, I think? Join us!

Edit: Looks like 14 active members in Goondolences (#QRGGGY), maybe we can merge?

I can get Salty Goons down to 14 open if needed probably.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

I don’t think many people have this thread bookmarked. Might have to join their clan and let them know of the openings. One person has joined our guild though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

obi_ant posted:

I don’t think many people have this thread bookmarked. Might have to join their clan and let them know of the openings. One person has joined our guild though!

That was me. I mentioned in clan chat I was going to salty goons and that there are open slots. I think at least one followed already (Erkel)