Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

nesamdoom posted:

I'll fix my poo poo and shoot a msg to someone that can reset it

So I spent a tenner and hosed up the text. and have no gangtags. is there a way to fix without another tenner?
I'd rather give me money away to cool poo poo. gently caress the pizza thread of douchebags that'd rather be dicks than donate.
seriously, I would love my poo poo back to how it was earlier. Could someone escalate this to like fix my av?

Yes, I can help you with that, for free of course! Let's do it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Goons Are Gifts posted:

You're right, I have been said that before here! drat I feel very ungrateful for not remembering that, but it being said to me face to face really impressed me even more, that's probably why I didn't think of it, still, I didn't want to ignore the well wishes and nice things you guys told me so much, which I, too, already cried out of joy about!

This is legit. There's a special quality to face to face poo poo. We all love the poo poo outta GaG, but someone giving a good squeeze during a hug beats all the typing.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Finger Prince

Imagine a culture where it was the social norm go grasp the buttock and give it a squeeze during a hug. And there's a whole etiquette surrounding it. How long a squeeze, one squeeze or two (three being reserved for elderly female relatives), how long it's been since you've seen the person, or if it's a first meeting or introductory hug, etc. People from this culture sometimes struggle to integrate in the rest of the world where such behavior is generally considered highly inappropriate except under strict circumstances. But people would go visit the land of the buttock squeezes, and after an initial period of discomfort, become acclimated, and upon returning say things like "we should really be more like them. It's just a better way of living."

Quadramind

Self described alpha males trying to assert dominance by crushing the ever-living hell out of each other's buttocks

treasure bear

Mistytoes posted:

you are seen and you are valid

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Quadramind posted:

Self described alpha males trying to assert dominance by crushing the ever-living hell out of each other's buttocks

The pinches I'd give my gran to show her I've grown... Lol

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
cruft

Finger Prince posted:

Imagine a culture where it was the social norm go grasp the buttock and give it a squeeze during a hug. And there's a whole etiquette surrounding it. How long a squeeze, one squeeze or two (three being reserved for elderly female relatives), how long it's been since you've seen the person, or if it's a first meeting or introductory hug, etc. People from this culture sometimes struggle to integrate in the rest of the world where such behavior is generally considered highly inappropriate except under strict circumstances. But people would go visit the land of the buttock squeezes, and after an initial period of discomfort, become acclimated, and upon returning say things like "we should really be more like them. It's just a better way of living."

Ms cruft and I communicate exclusively through morse code butt squeezes.

xcheopis

The Elephant Seal livecam at Año Nuevo Island (operates from 8:00am to 5:00pm PDT) has juvenile and adult female seals piled up like kittens and puppies!
https://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_Id=31197

Fun fact: The Elephant Seal wakes up every 10 minutes and chooses violence

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

xcheopis

Every time I watch Elephant Seals on land, I think about how high the activation energy must be to get started moving.

B33rChiller

xcheopis posted:

Every time I watch Elephant Seals on land, I think about how high the activation energy must be to get started moving.

Incredible breakaway torque
oblig
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7KsXwO6Ymw

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
B33rChiller

xcheopis posted:

The Elephant Seal livecam at Año Nuevo Island (operates from 8:00am to 5:00pm PDT) has juvenile and adult female seals piled up like kittens and puppies!
https://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_Id=31197

Fun fact: The Elephant Seal wakes up every 10 minutes and chooses violence

Are those cormorants there with them? Not sure which is smellier, tbh.
Those birds can get impressive distance with their rear end jets. It's like a garden hose squirting whiteout that smells of rotten fish.

Dr. Honked posted:

xcheopis

Oh, I love that guy! He's quite famous amongst seal fans!

xcheopis

B33rChiller posted:

Are those cormorants there with them? Not sure which is smellier, tbh.
Those birds can get impressive distance with their rear end jets. It's like a garden hose squirting whiteout that smells of rotten fish.

The pinnipeds. Birds just smell of fish. Pinnipeds smell like hundreds of wet dogs that have been rolling about in rotten fish. Would still tummy rub.

B33rChiller

xcheopis posted:

The pinnipeds. Birds just smell of fish. Pinnipeds smell like hundreds of wet dogs that have been rolling about in rotten fish. Would still tummy rub.

Somebody has never had to clean a buoy that has had cormorants chilling on it for a few months
The best part of the sea lions rolling in and taking over breakwaters and floats around here is the complaining from the rich assholes in fancy houses on the waterfront.
"Do something about the noise and smell!"

nope. Marine mammals are protected. It's a fine up to $375k for harassing them, never mind killing one.

B33rChiller fucked around with this message at 19:48 on May 16, 2024

Dr. Honked posted:

xcheopis

B33rChiller posted:

Somebody has never had to clean a buoy that has had cormorants chilling on it for a few months

Have been to Marine Mammal Center during clean up!

B33rChiller

xcheopis posted:

Have been to Marine Mammal Center during clean up!

Hashtag puking emoji

Dr. Honked posted:

xcheopis

B33rChiller posted:

Hashtag puking emoji

Would still rub tummy. :colbert:

B33rChiller

xcheopis posted:

Would still rub tummy. :colbert:
Little slick of vick's vaporub under the nostrils or the judicious application of a scba, and we're all set!

Whoa there, take a second and think this through. We might want to break out the tranq darts first.
Aminals don't have ethics, and don't fight fair. Use drugs.

Dr. Honked posted:

xcheopis

B33rChiller posted:

Little slick of vick's vaporub under the nostrils or the judicious application of a scba, and we're all set!

Whoa there, take a second and think this through. We might want to break out the tranq darts first.
Aminals don't have ethics, and don't fight fair. Use drugs.

I will waste one of my three wishes on being able to pet and cuddle the following creatures with no repercussions to myself and no stress or any other harm to the animal: Seals, small wild cats, bats, bumble bees, owls.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
I stroked the owl gig owl today.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

xcheopis

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

I stroked the owl gig owl today.

I am very jealous of you right now.

xcheopis

BYOB road trip?

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
a student brought back a very overdue laptop today and the bag smeels faintly of weed O-O

xcheopis

Gaylor Moon posted:

a student brought back a very overdue laptop today and the bag smeels faintly of weed O-O

Can't have been a very good student, then. That bag should be reeking of it.

B33rChiller

After fighting with the korg usb midi driver for 10 minutes, I got my controller working on the new slacktop, with my TV and stereo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_-bwbUMbpc

Dr. Honked posted:

Escape From Noise

5k page thread in GBS is lit!

shwa posted:

Discover the ultimate in relaxed romance with the best casual dating platform!
Free connections: no strings attached dating
True Females

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

admin removed link

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Someone inform Chewbecca! It's a temdermeets situation!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
already posting on the best casual dating platform though?? :confused:

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

RavenousScoot

what's up with there being so many accounts taken over by spambots these days?

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
more falafel please

forums poster

RavenousScoot posted:

what's up with there being so many accounts taken over by spambots these days?

it's kinda weird that someone would go to the effort tbh

although maybe it's automated enough that it's just trying stolen creds with a generic vbulletin spambot

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

mood

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

That's pretty cool. Congrats on getting it going.

B33rChiller posted:

After fighting with the korg usb midi driver for 10 minutes, I got my controller working on the new slacktop, with my TV and stereo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_-bwbUMbpc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Trees dripping with carellas
https://i.imgur.com/JSpGkL9.mp4