Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gazetteer
Nov 22, 2011

"You're talking to cats."
"And you eat ghosts, so shut the fuck up."
I'll highlight Hot for Mel. I want to see her manipulate some people while she's in her Darkest Self.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wahad posted:

No, but that's just my way of writing down that they have strings on me and I don't have any on them. Also I'll highlight uhhhh Volatile for Emmet (I guess?) 'cause let's see some more golem fist action.

As long as you aren't reading other people's strings as canceling yours out that's fine. It just makes it look like you might be doing that.

Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD
SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
That's it for us!

Bella: Dark and ?
Melanie: Hot and ?
Chloe: Dark and ?
Emmet: Volatile and ?

(Now I know that I'm getting at least 1 xp from fighting Richard. Yaaay~)

MC, what's our other highlights?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Going down the line?

Volatile
Cold
Volatile
Hot

Have at it kids :v:

Gazetteer
Nov 22, 2011

"You're talking to cats."
"And you eat ghosts, so shut the fuck up."
I don't think I'm comfortable playing in this topic anymore, so I'm dropping out. Don't really feel like having a drawn out discussion about it here.

Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD
SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
Eh, same here. Sorry.

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

Yeah, I'm not gonna stay either. :x

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
good luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU