Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

ImpAtom posted:

I wonder why comics keep giving Superman kids when they clearly don't want to just let Superman have kids.

Well, having kids makes him and Lois old, so aging Jon up so they have a 19 year old son fixes that problem :dumb:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

ImpAtom posted:

I wonder why comics keep giving Superman kids when they clearly don't want to just let Superman have kids.

Joe Quesada probably has opinions on this, I'm sure

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

"But what if Superman made a deal with the devil to sell away all those pesky things that make him less iconic in my opinion?", thought a gigasized brain of one chief editor Joe Quesada.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I want to dunk Joe Quesadas head into a hundred toilets.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Consecutively or concurrently?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Phy posted: