Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Shiftypenguin posted:

https://www.gamespot.com/gallery/armored-core-model-kit-preorder-guide/2900-5403/

Ugh, I did NOT need to know these are being released and that you can swap around parts from different kits. The only thing holding me back from these is I'd rather have Battletech model kits with swappable parts.

Which, as I've said before, someone needs to get on that because there's a severe lack of modern Battletech toys (which is an odd thing for a VERY toyetic franchise).

Those are some beautiful mechs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Need some thoughts on wall decorations. I'm moving the poster in the photo and planning to hang up some star wars vehicles I have (the y wing in the photo, and a potf a wing).i was planning to hang the two on either side of where the poster is currently hanging, leaving room for a more themed poster or other vehicles if I get them down the line.

My question is, is having a poster between the vehicles a good idea? Or should I just make it a vehicle wall (the ghost will eventually rest on the table below them)?

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
”Hi, I’m Angie and I’m passionate about travel, off-road vehicles, BBQ, doggos, the outdoors, 00s guitar bands, homeschooling, multi-level marketing, crypto, guns, and free-thinkers.”

Really loving the Scout design, maybe my fav of the troops to date.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

That'd be kinda weird, he wouldn't have anything in tutencommon with the rest of em!

:haw:

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1791816454746026251?s=46

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

This is the first in the line since the headless horseman that I'm skipping. They look great, they're just not resonating with me.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

This is the first in the line since the headless horseman that I'm skipping. They look great, they're just not resonating with me.

I grabbed them, I think they’re pretty sweet. The only Obscura fig I’ve skipped was the Red Death, since that (for me) was just a cool head sculpt and a robe.

Has anyone seen that Skeletor/Demogorgon pack? I can’t find the drat thing over here.

DisposableHero
Feb 25, 2005
bah weep granna weep ninny bong

Joe Fisto posted:

Has anyone seen that Skeletor/Demogorgon pack? I can’t find the drat thing over here.

My Target (Seattle area) has a bunch of them and they seem to be hanging around on shelves. Really like the Demogorgon sculpt and the D20 staff thing is what sold me on going ahead and picking it up. I really don't care about Stranger Things but it's a pretty cool figure.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Trying not to open another can of worms but those Egypt dudes are sweet. Be strong, me.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

I really need to finish my custom Stargate Anubis figure. To me that's still the best Anubis design. I'm not a big Stargate fan but that costume was the loving bomb.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Sentinel Red posted:

”Hi, I’m Angie and I’m passionate about travel, off-road vehicles, BBQ, doggos, the outdoors, 00s guitar bands, homeschooling, multi-level marketing, crypto, guns, and free-thinkers.”

Really loving the Scout design, maybe my fav of the troops to date.

Oh poo poo you got it already? Mine's not shipping until July.

I know someone who would be all over this.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

DisposableHero posted:

My Target (Seattle area) has a bunch of them and they seem to be hanging around on shelves. Really like the Demogorgon sculpt and the D20 staff thing is what sold me on going ahead and picking it up. I really don't care about Stranger Things but it's a pretty cool figure.

Hopefully it shows up down the I5 corridor then. I need that D20 wielding weirdo.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Nerd Of Prey posted:

I really need to finish my custom Stargate Anubis figure. To me that's still the best Anubis design. I'm not a big Stargate fan but that costume was the loving bomb.

I loved the Stargate movie and Anubis was absolutely a highlight, I love it.

The Last Call posted:

Oh poo poo you got it already? Mine's not shipping until July.

I know someone who would be all over this.

Yeah, me.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

So uh, I posted in this thread several three or four months back about getting my first ever action figure, the Mezco Doctor Doom. I mentioned it would probably be the only figure I buy. I eventually bought a custom throne off Etsy because it felt empty on my my comic shelf. A couple weeks later I figured I'd hit up eBay and get a Fantastic Four set and got this Marvel Legends set I really liked.

And I guess that's how it all starts for all of you in this thread.

It's a sickness that grows.

I now have almost 70 Marvel Legends, Mafex, and Mezco figures.

A sickness I tell you. A drat sickness!

I never got into these when I was younger because I had no money. But now that I'm an adult with a good job and maybe a bit too much expendable money I've been infected by it.

chappey
Jan 21, 2001

drat! What are your top 5?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

the madmen have gone and done it

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

One of us! One of us! One of us!

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

chappey posted:

drat! What are your top 5?

In no particular order.

Mezco Doom
Mezco Iron Man
Mafex Gambit
Mafex Cyclops
Marvel Legends Black Widow 60th Anniversary

DisposableHero
Feb 25, 2005
bah weep granna weep ninny bong

Found a set of the Pizza Club turtles this week. Decided to lean into it and actually use all the pizzas. I dug around for a bit for a wooden table model and was able to 3d print up something pretty decent. Maybe I could give it a more cel shaded look with a marker but for now I think I'll leave it as is.

Some day I will replace these old book shelves with something nicer to put figures on but... not today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Retro Iron Man figures came in stock at Amazon!

Sadly no big green lady. These two are good though. I love cheezy villains.