Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i tried the foam cannon thing for the first time and the car was clean for at least 15 minutes or so, so i thought i'd troll the thread by posting an anthracite metallic car instead of blue :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrOnBicycle
Jan 18, 2008
Wait wat?
That's a nice looking E39. I think I need to get me some rims like those as well.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Those are the stock M5 rims, Style 65. They are good.

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Any red flags with this post? https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/d/vancouver-1987-bmw-325is-speed-e30/7745524440.html

Price seems a little high but if that’s actual mileage and not a broken odometer and it’s well taken care of maybe not. I’ve asked for the VIN so I can run a Carfax report

I’m also following this auction but it doesn’t seem quite as nice: https://carsandbids.com/auctions/r4d746zy/1987-bmw-325i-sedan

Elite Taco
Feb 3, 2010
That white one looks great.

I can smell it from here.

I am now preparing to replace my front shocks on the e61. Ultimate DIY Time Sink Machine.

Elite Taco fucked around with this message at 03:37 on May 17, 2024

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
$16,800 for an e30 these days? yeesh

They are awesome cars, I just wish we hadn't sold our bronzit 325i for $1000 cause of a bad synchro back in like 2007.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Popete posted:

$16,800 for an e30 these days? yeesh

Especially when you can have a 60K mile convertible V8 M3 for just $20,000 on Bring a Trailer

When you can't buy a wagon you should buy an M3.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

That seems like a pretty good price for a S65 with that low mileage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Someone stole that car, what a deal.